Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Week Two

March 11, 2014

So….entering week #2 of my so far successful attempt to quit smoking with eCigs instead.

I’ve been thinking of some pros and cons of the eCig…actually, to be more specific, I’ve found many pros and almost no cons thus far.

Pros:
My breath and clothes don’t smell of smoke anymore
No more discoloured fingers and teeth
No more accidental burns (skin, clothes or upholstery)
No more discarding of filters on the ground
No more discarding of empty packs or wrapping (Recycled or not)
No more coughing up a lung
My sense of smell seems to have returned (and I can’t stand the smell of cigs anymore)
My sense of taste is pretty damned good too now
Substantial savings on the price of smokes vs eLiquids
Non-carcinogenic

Cons:
Out of the way locations to buy eLiquids
Still contain nicotine, so still adictive
Not a lot of long-term research on side-effects, if any

 Umh..that’s about it for Pro/Cons – I’d say that the Pros far outweigh the Cons any way you look at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment